New York {A Walk Around Times Square}

Continuing on in New York after that gloomy morning, we went for a walk around Times Square. The day was still gloomy, but oh my goodness, the colours, the people, the lights. I think it nearly doesn’t matter if the weather is grey here. Does this place have energy or euphoria? I don’t know what to say.

The money put into all that advertising…Β Let’s not even go into that.

Times Square New York

Times Square, NY

NY Times Square

Times Square, NYC

Looking upwards at Times Square

Spiderman

NYPD

Manhattan

The next round of New York photos will be from up the Rockefeller Building. I think the scenes merits a post in itself.

Thank you for visiting!

1. Guillermina Stover 2014-10-03 at 21:54

Ah, yes, New York, New York, a helluva town…

2. cerita4musim 2014-10-04 at 00:18

I do believe NY is beautiful in every season of the year! πŸ™‚

3. Liz 2014-10-04 at 05:42

loving the photos!

4. Lily @ChloeAsh 2014-10-04 at 07:21

I want to visit New York one day… and your photos are getting better and better, Sofia πŸ™‚

5. Mabel Kwong 2014-10-04 at 08:07

Excellent photos. A massive concrete jungle right there. It all looks so overwhelming πŸ˜€

6. Dalo 2013 2014-10-04 at 14:13

Times Square…in a way, a perfect example of the States πŸ™‚ And it looks like you got to see quite a bit (looked like an arrest)… My favorite part of Times Square is the energy, but also the NASDAQ building and sign ~ I just thought it looked so good (and have seen it in ads/movies so often). Perfect.

1. Sofia 2014-10-06 at 15:47

Doesn’t the arrest look exciting? In actual fact it was all the opposite fact. The police were standing around looking bored. A guy ran past which gave it some action. Afterwards I approached the police for directions. The policewoman had awesome dark pink braids and was very beautiful. A big thanks to the running guy!

1. Dalo 2013 2014-10-31 at 03:40

Oh, I thought it was you that was being arrested πŸ™‚

1. Sofia 2014-10-31 at 08:20

Sorry to disappoint you… πŸ˜›

1. Dalo 2013 2014-11-01 at 02:51

Well, there is always next time… πŸ™‚ Enjoyed your NYC series. Of the places you visited in the States, if you had to choose, where would you live? [ even if you didn’t visit Seattle, you can choose it if you want πŸ™‚ ]

1. Sofia 2014-11-02 at 00:41

Ok I didn’t visit Seattle but I’ve only heard good things about it (apart from the cold winters!) so I’ll choose there πŸ™‚

1. Dalo 2013 2014-11-04 at 04:01

Ha, ha…that is perfect, and trust me you made the right choice πŸ™‚ In the winter, can always head to SE Asia for a break of sunshine and warmth!

1. Sofia 2014-11-04 at 08:41

Or to Hong Kong?

2. Dalo 2013 2014-11-07 at 03:32

Hong Kong ~ even better πŸ™‚

7. Patty Nguyen 2014-10-07 at 06:50

Haha at Spiderman. Great series of photos, Sofia. Can’t wait to see more!

1. Sofia 2014-10-08 at 09:55

My favourite is Batman but he wasn’t around πŸ˜‰ Which is yours?

1. Patty Nguyen 2014-10-08 at 20:19

Is there such a thing as Napman?? πŸ˜‰

1. Sofia 2014-10-08 at 20:23

Hahaha if there is not only do I want to admire him, I want to be him. Is he Bailey? πŸ˜‰

1. Patty Nguyen 2014-10-09 at 07:55

Omg it IS Bailey!!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

1. Sofia 2014-10-09 at 08:58

Bailey, my heroe!

8. laurasmess 2014-10-08 at 09:44

I went to Times Square as a child but can’t remember much. These photos definitely live up to all that you hear about the lights, colour and action! I must get to NYC one day. It sounds like a fascinating place xx

1. Sofia 2014-10-08 at 09:57

Oh you must, it is a fascinating place!

9. abuchon 2014-10-09 at 17:01

Another great set of photos. OMG…did you feel overwhelmed with all the advertisements vying for your attention? Love the spiderman shot!